The Six Crowns of Omnia
The Kingdom of Flusix
- Home to Humans, Dwarves, Halflings, Gnomes, Elves, Half-Elves, Dragonborn and Half-Orcs.
- Flusix has many hills and inclines, though most of the wilderness has been covered in some sort of building or settlement. Flusixians still struggle to dispel their ties to slavery in the rest of the world’s eyes, whereas Hul Thurim has adopted a Dwarven king to show their progression with the times.
- Some say that revolution is imminent in Flusix, due to the unfair labor laws associated with Half-Elves and Half-Orcs. The people demand for their king to step down so they may form a bureaucracy, in which elected representatives would mediate government departments.
- Flusix is currently governed by a Human King Ryland and his queen Annalise.
Towns, Cities, and Villages
The City of Violetwall
- Population: 22,000
- Violetwall is a hotbed of political expression. Bards, Clerics, and Rogues all keep Flusix’s darker legacy in the minds of its citizens with theatrical or musical performances that retell the kingdom’s evil ways during the Chain Wars. Although slavery has been abolished, many former slaves still live in the city where their desire to proclamate messages of unity and peace can be heard by the masses. Violetwall is also the kingdom’s capital, the castle walled-off from the rest of the city and separated by moat.
The Town of Merriedge
- Population: 1,400
- Merriedge holds the world’s most well-known bardic colleges, and as a result its streets are often filled with the music of lutes, pipes, or drums. Nobles who come to Merriedge for their monthly visits to collect taxes and settle disputes often stay longer than their appointed time, for the town is simply too culturally rich to want to leave so soon.